Out of Hours Before and After School Club
Out of Hours is structured before and after school child care, play and recreational provision to offer a high quality integrated extended school service, providing an excellent choice to working parents and those who require a longer school day.
There is a wide-ranging and extensive programme that includes: sports, arts & crafts, cooking, music and other fun filled activities all contained within the secure and enriching environment of Etching Hill Primary School.
Out of Hours is staffed by employees of Etching Hill Primary School and operates within the School’s OFSTED registration.
The range of activities available means your child has the opportunity to develop their confidence and self-esteem, increase levels of fitness, learn new skills and experience new things, make new friends and have fun!
To book or cancel sessions, or to speak to someone for more information, please contact:
Ms Plummer on 07580 899561 or the school office on 01889 256112
- 07.45-08.45, £3.00, this session includes breakfast (£3.50 from September 2017)
- 08.30 onwards, £1.50, this is an early drop off, no breakfast included (No change)
- 15.15-18.00, £3.00, collected before 16.20 (£3.50 from September 2017)
- £7.00, collected between 16.20 and 18.00 (£7.50 from September 2017)
- NEW FOR SEPTEMBER 2017 - £3.50 will be charged where a child has attended an activity club after school, therefore starting their Out of Hours session later, and they are collected by parents within an hour i.e. between 4.15-5.15pm
Both sessions include a snack.
*10% discount applied to siblings
Important Documentation for Out of Hours Service Users